Your Privacy Is Our Concern
What Types Of Information Does Service Solutions Collect About You?
Service Solutions through this Site provides you with an opportunity to purchase products and services you request and we offer. Any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way, such as via telephone, electronic mail or online form will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Service Solutions may collect the following types of information:
- Contact Information: We collect contact information which includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you with respect to products and services either offered or requested through the Site.
- Financial Information: Depending on the nature of the products or services requested, we may also collect and retain certain financial information from you.
- Log-In Information: We collect log-in information including log-in identification, passwords, and security questions and answers.
- Site Usage Information : We collect information regarding your use of the website.
What Does Service Solutions Do With The Information Collected About You?
Service Solutions, its affiliates, subsidiaries or contractors use the information collected from you to assist in completing the orders for the products and services you request. We may share the information collected about you with the manufacturer or source of the products or services you request in order to fulfill your request. Information collected by Service Solutions may be used to accept your entry into a particular sweepstakes or other consumer promotion, for market and consumer studies regarding product types, demographics and consumer preferences and to contact you regarding products and services we offer, special offers and other notices. Service Solutions may share the information collected about you with service providers that may assist Service Solutions in order fulfillment. Service Solutions cannot guarantee that these third parties will offer the same level of protection as Service Solutions, or that their protections will be adequate.
Confidentiality and Security.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Maintaining the accuracy of your information is a shared responsibility. We maintain the integrity of the information you provide us and will update your records when you notify us of a change. Please contact us at the address listed in the "Communications" section of this policy, on the last page below, when information concerning you changes.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
Due to the constantly changing nature of our business, we reserve the right to change, update or modify this Privacy Notice at any time at our sole discretion, and will post any new privacy notice here. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on this Site. Use of information that we gather now will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. By using or navigating around the Site or utilizing any of the services we provide here, you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to be so bound, do not remain on the Site. You are responsible for checking our Site frequently to keep apprised of recent changes.
Site Use. Service Solutions or its service providers may gather information regarding your activities, preferences and transactional data relating to your use of this Site. However, Service Solutions does not identify you or match this information with your other personal information (such as your IP address). We collect and use, and may from time-to-time supply third parties with, this information as anonymous, collected or aggregated user data for the purposes of analysis, quality control and improvements to the Site.
Cookies. IP addresses may be identified by the cookies that we use. As with Site use data, we collect and use, and may from time-to-time supply third parties with, this information as collected or aggregated user data for the purposes of analysis, quality control and improvements to the Site.
If you believe that any Site code or contents in a linked site or in this Site, including but not limited to content provided by third parties via visitor features, infringes a copyright or other proprietary right or is otherwise injurious, please forward the following information to our Copyright and Notice Agent at the address specified below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and other pertinent contact information;
- A description of the right that you believe is infringed or the injury that you believe is being caused;
- A detailed description of where the allegedly infringing or injurious content or code is located;
- A statement by you, with respect to the right or injury, that you have a good faith belief that the objectionable use is not authorized by either the owner of the asserted right, an agent of the owner, or by operation of law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the asserted right and/or an electronic or physical signature of the person(s) who claims injury;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is correct and that you are the owner of the asserted right, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or are an injured party; and
- Any other information required for specific notice of the claim and allegedly infringing or injurious item.
Our Copyright and Notice Agent and recipient for other communications regarding this Site is:
Service Solutions U.S. LLC
Attn: Director, Advertising and Digital Media
28635 Mound Road
Warren, MI 48092 USA